Returns for in-store purchases:
All customers have 21 days from the date of their receipt to return items for exchange or store credit only; no refunds. Clothing items must be in its original condition with the tags attached. Shoes must be unworn, show no signs of wear, and returned in their original packaging. Receipts are required in order to make exchanges and receive store credit. Bodysuits, swimsuits, undergarments, accessories, and final sale items cannot be returned for exchange or store credit.
Returns for online orders:
Customers have 21 days from the date of delivery to return items for store credit; no refunds.
All items ending in $.00, bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, and accessories are considered Final Sale, non-returnable, and cannot be returned for Store Credit.
We will email you a pre-paid label at the customer's expense. The base cost is $7.99, but may cost more when returning from further locations. With limited exceptions, we do not pay for the prepaid return labels.
We will also email a returns packaging slip that must be in the package before returned to us.
What other details do I need to know about Olive Olé's Online Return Policy?
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, have original tags attached, and be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear. Returned items that do not meet these requirements will incur a 10% fee per item cost.
- You must provide each order number if sending back items from multiple orders.
- All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of an Olive Olé E-Gift Card, not including the original shipping cost.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- If unsolicited packages are sent to Olive Olé without record of the customer contacting us to start a Returns process, the package will be returned to the sender and marked as "refused." Olive Olé is not responsible for lost mail.
Can I return my order at one of Olive Olé's store locations?
Yes, you may! Online orders can be returned to any of our store locations while still following our returns policy. Please bring a copy of your receipt (printed or email) and your items in its original condition with all tags attached. Returns will be processed with store credit. This store credit cannot be used online.
After all of this is read and understood, please email us at email@example.com to begin your Online Returns.